Dr. Wells has put together this comprehensive guide to help you find a comfortable mask that works best for you. Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes people often make when choosing a mask. Save money by knowing what your options are and learn how to fix common problems with your mask.
Table of Contents:
- Types of Masks - Different types of masks, brands of masks, pros and cons of each, and where to buy.
- How to Choose a Mask - Things to consider when choosing a mask, including if you suffer from anxiety or claustrophobia.
- Mask Accessories - accessories you can use to increase your comfort with your mask.
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Solving air leak
- Dry mouth and mouth breathing
- Nasal congestion and dry nose
- Headgear and tubing problems
- Next Steps - what to do if you need more help.
After purchasing this guide, a link to the pdf document will be emailed to you.
* I am a doctor, but I am not your personal doctor. This course doesn't create any type of doctor-patient relationship between us. I'll be discussing health information, but this is not meant to be medical advice. Please talk to your medical provider prior to taking action on the information I will provide. Full disclaimer can be found here: supersleepmd.com/disclaimer