Healthy sleep is foundational to your mental and physical well-being. But did you know that your sleep can affect your risk for diabetes? If you already have diabetes, sleep can also impact managing this condition. The link between sleep and diabetes is so significant that addressing one can help improve the other.
Dr. Audrey Wells, a seasoned sleep medicine physician, will show you simple steps to get lasting improvements in your sleep.
Table of Contents:
- Sleep is Good Medicine
- What is Healthy Sleep?
- Signs You Need Better Quality Sleep
- Blood Sugar, Appetite & Weight Gain
- Sleep Disorders that Affect People with Diabetes
- More About Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Myths
- What is PAP Therapy?
- Do I Need a Sleep Study?
- Can I Get a Home Sleep Apnea Test?
- Strategies for Better Sleep
After purchasing this ebook, a link to the ebook will be emailed to you.
* I am a doctor, but I am not your personal doctor. This course doesn't create any type of doctor-patient relationship between us. I'll be discussing health information, but this is not meant to be medical advice. Please talk to your medical provider prior to taking action on the information I will provide. Full disclaimer can be found here: supersleepmd.com/disclaimer