Are you ready to learn how to fall asleep with ease and stay asleep?
This course is not just for CPAP users. It is packed with information on how to improve your sleep.
You will have access to several short videos created by Dr. Wells covering the following topics:
- What sleep is good for
- Types of sleep
- How to create serenity at bedtime
- Daytime activities that will pay off at night
- How to calm your nervous system to get the sleep you need
- How to synchronize your internal rhythms for better sleep and wake
- What to do when you wake up in the middle of the night
- How food choices influence your sleep and wakefulness
- Ways to take advantage of your natural sleep pattern
- Solving all the causes of tired
- Bonus for CPAP users: Getting over bed dread and acclimated to CPAP
Worksheets to help you follow along with the course videos.
Our GUARANTEE: If you don't think this course is valuable to you, we'll refund your money within 14 days of starting the course.
* I am a doctor, but I am not your personal doctor. This course doesn't create any type of doctor-patient relationship between us. I'll be discussing health information, but this is not meant to be medical advice. Please talk to your medical provider prior to taking action on the information I will provide. Full disclaimer can be found here: supersleepmd.com/disclaimer