How to Finally Sleep Better and Feel More Awake
If you are having trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep, or problems feeling tired in the daytime, this course is for you.
Learn from Dr. Wells, a board certified sleep medicine physician and certified mindset coach.
You deserve to feel better.SIGN UP NOW
Are you wondering:
- Why can't you sleep better?
- What is causing you to be tired and have trouble sleeping?
- What are all the factors in your life affecting your sleep?
- What do you do when you can't fall asleep?
- What do you do when you wake up in middle of the night and can't go back to sleep?
Problems with sleep are holding your back. They are preventing you from enjoying your life in some way. Let's improve that.
What's Included In The Course...
What sleep is good for and types of sleep
How to create serenity at bedtime
Daytime activities that will pay off at night
How to calm your nervous system to get the sleep you need
Getting over bed dread and acclimated to CPAP
How to synchronize your internal rhythms for better sleep and wake
What to do when you wake up in the middle of the night
How food choices influence your sleep and wakefulness
Ways to take advantage of your natural sleep pattern
Solving all the causes of tired
Worksheets and exercises
- Checklist for sleep hygiene and establishing good habits
- Creating a relaxing bedtime routine
- Forming a plan for daytime routines to help you get better sleep
- How to promote rest and relaxation
- Tracking progress with CPAP acclimation techniques
- Identifying what causes you to wake up in the night
- Idea list for how you can feel more awake during the day
- Plan for going to sleep and going back to sleep
- Food choices to promote better sleep
- Identifying why you are so tired