What You Need to Know About Sleep Apnea and CPAP
Take this self-paced course to feel more comfortable and knowledgable about your sleep apnea created just for you by Dr. Wells.
Did you know that HALF of people prescribed CPAP are not "compliant"?
Learn why sleep apnea should be taken seriously.SIGN UP NOW
Medical providers: Earn CME credit for this course!
Get answers to all the questions you wish you could ask your doctor:
- What causes sleep apnea?
- What are the effects of untreated sleep apnea on your mind and body?
- What does the "AHI" mean?
- How does CPAP work and why it is the gold standard for treatment?
- What are the different types of CPAP masks?
- How much CPAP treatment is enough?
Take the next steps towards your health!ENROLL NOW
What's Included In The Course...
Self-paced videos & worksheets
- 14 short videos you can watch on your own time covering:
How common sleep apnea is and why diagnosis may be delayed
Root causes of sleep apnea
What happens during a sleep apnea event
Effects of sleep apnea on your body and mind
What the "AHI" means
Why PAP therapy is the gold standard
How CPAP and other PAP therapies work
Different types of CPAP masks
How much CPAP treatment is enough
Fast, Cheap and Easy CPAP Cleaning Guide
- How to clean all the parts of your CPAP machine.
- How often to clean all the parts.
- Everything you need to make your own home cleaning kit.
CPAP Parts Replacement Guide
- Reasons to replace the various parts.
- How often to replace each of the parts.
- Replacement tracker.
This Course Is For You If...
- You want to know how much to use your CPAP.
- You aren't sure if sleep apnea is really that serious.
- You are curious why you have sleep apnea.
- You want to know how your CPAP machine works.